It's come to my attention that practically everyone I know is blogging. Everyday a new blog is popping up on one of my social network feeds. I feel like a late bloomer. I thought blogging was a thing of the early 00s. Apparently not.
So, I thought I'd try it out. I don't really know what I'm going to blog about because I don't have that many special interests or hobbies. I do read a lot of blogs and I know the internet is saturated with beauty and food blogs and probably every other topic under the sun, so it won't be any of those topics.
I doubt I'll be blogging about my day to day life either as nothing exciting happens to me.
So watch this space! It may very well end up being a collection of my general thoughts and musings, something for me to look back on someday.
If you don't know me (and I'm sure you do or else you wouldn't be reading this), here's a bit about me.
I'm soon to be 23, I've been living in London for the past two years and I work in digital media. Selling national ad campaigns across a group of regional news titles. Doesn't that sound fun? It actually is, I get to go on lots of meetings, scurrying across London feeling like I'm oh-so-important.
I've recently discovered the show Girls which I've been catching up on today. Did you know you don't have to buy the boxset to watch it? Seems obvious, of course but any site I used back in the day got shut down! So I'm thrilled to not have to wait until August for season 2 to come out on dvd.
On that note, I'm off to see what happened to Jessa after that last episode. Until next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment