I love makeupalley.com. I've found so many gems on that site!
A week or two ago, I ran out of my Revlon Equave leave in conditioner and I fancied using something new. I took to MUA and searched for leave in conditioner, filtering by the most number of reviews written, then looking at the one with the highest score. Thus came about this discovery.
These are the 10 claims this leave in product make:
1.) Repairs dry damaged hair
2.) Adds shine
3.) Smoothes & controls frizz
4.) Seals & protects hair color
5.) Detangles
6.) Prevents split ends
7.) Stops hair breakage
8.) Creates Silkiness
9.) Enhances natural body
10.) Flat iron spray & thermal protector
These are the 10 claims this leave in product make:
1.) Repairs dry damaged hair
2.) Adds shine
3.) Smoothes & controls frizz
4.) Seals & protects hair color
5.) Detangles
6.) Prevents split ends
7.) Stops hair breakage
8.) Creates Silkiness
9.) Enhances natural body
10.) Flat iron spray & thermal protector
I was expecting my hair to resemble Jennifer Anistons. You know, completely silky and shiny. Never a hair out of place.
It didn't do that, so the first time I used it, I was a little bit disappointed. However, it does actually do the ten things it claims.
1.) Repairs dry damaged hair - well I can't attest to the long term effects just yet, as I've only used it twice.
2.) Adds shine - definitely shiny. Not in a Moroccan Oil way but I don't like MO shine, it's completely fake and silicon-esque. The shine from IAT is much more subtle and natural.
3.) Smoothes & controls frizz - I don't have a frizz problem but it does feel more smooth than if it was au natural.
4.) Seals & protects hair color - I can't really judge this.
5.) Detangles - It does make brushing after washing a lot easier!
6.) Prevents split ends - fingers crossed it prevents but it does conceal.
7.) Stops hair breakage - as above.
8.) Creates Silkiness - my hair is too naturally coarse to reach Aniston silky heights but it does make it relatively silky. As silky as it will get anyway!
9.) Enhances natural body - It does, not that I need it as it's very thick. Also seems to enhance the waves in my hair.
10.) Flat iron spray & thermal protector - don't use irons but I'm sure it does.
It also smells delicious. It smells expensive and anytime I catch a wiff of my hair, it's as if I've just stepped out of a salon.
I can't tell if I will repurchase, once I get through the whole bottle I will do a follow up.
Here are the results of having combed this through, given the roots a rough blow dry and then sleeping on it.

No comments:
Post a Comment