This sounds so easy. And it is.
Yesterday was a long day at work. I needed something quick, yet delicious.
I had refrigerated ravioli in the fridge but no sauce, pesto, etc.
However, I did have the following on hand:
Yesterday was a long day at work. I needed something quick, yet delicious.
I had refrigerated ravioli in the fridge but no sauce, pesto, etc.
However, I did have the following on hand:
Cream cheese
Parmigiana
Garlic
Red chilli
I chucked it all into my mini food chopper with 2 tablespoons of the pasta cooking water and....voilĂ !
A tasty yet stimple sauce to throw on pasta. Took less than 6 mins from the time I boiled the kettle to the first mouthful.
Sadly I didn't take pictures but it just resembled a looser cream cheese with specs of red from the chilli.
A tasty yet stimple sauce to throw on pasta. Took less than 6 mins from the time I boiled the kettle to the first mouthful.
Sadly I didn't take pictures but it just resembled a looser cream cheese with specs of red from the chilli.
No comments:
Post a Comment